mIchy

Saturday, March 29, 2008

MEIDI-YA Supermarket

A trip down to Meidi-Ya Supermarket with baby to purchase my favourite Japanese instant noodles. It's my first time there, and I like the place alot because almost all their products are from Japan. Bought quite a few stuffs there.


We had Japanese Curry Rice for our dinner, it is just located beside the supermarket. I don't really fancy Japanese Curry, but for this Japanese Curry, you must really go try it. Baby had Beef Curry, and as for me I ordered Chicken Cutlet Curry Rice with Cheese. Both are nice!



Waiting for our food

Baby's beef curry

My Chicken Cutlet curry cutlet with cheese

Own preferance: Hairy Crab instant noodle (Dun really taste good but baby say it's nice, it cost $3 plus/packet)


This is what I bought

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home