mIchy

Sunday, March 23, 2008

It's always a good time spending with your loved ones in the afternoon. Both baby and the coffee warm my body since its raining heavily. We had our coffee session at Gloria Jean. Well, the coffee really blend well in my taste bud, but as for the cheese cake, all I could say is there's alot more improvement to be done as it does not taste like cheesecake at all.
My first time driving from Orchard to Yishun. I'm glad I'm picking up fast, and I am more steady then the previous few times. Played Wii with baby at his house. Really not my luck today, despite I had trained alot of times at home. Lucky baby:)

Off we go to Mount Faber after a few rounds of games. We went to Jewel Box to chill out. The service there is great... atmoshere wise, suitable for couple and of course with a group of friends to chill out. We ordered 2 glass of cocktails and a basket of finger foods. With very little consumption of alcholic drink, my whole body starts to turn red, I guess I'm really not good at drinking. Anyway, baby and I really enjoy it alot, the cocktails are nice, and they really serve nice finger foods, it taste good! The scenery is beautiful.







The power of love... I love you
Mirror reflection... Take 1
Take 2

Mummy brought back a packet of Japanese instant noodle given by Aunt Poh. Highly recommended. It's really delicious. I think the soup base is some kind of miso soup, with a little taste of milk. But trust me, the taste of the milk is not strong. Good combination I would say. Try it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home