mIchy

Monday, March 17, 2008

15th Mar 08 - Finally I got my driving license, thank you baby (my lucky charm), woke up early in the morning (530am) to fetch me to driving centre for my test. He waited for me till I finished my test. Thank alot darling:) My first experience to drive on the expressway, I was kind of anxious, because the speed is like 90km/h, where I usually drive at 50km/h during my lesson.
Today went to check my email after receiving an sms from my friend. And yes, my medical result is out, I'm able to start my training as a Flight Stewardess in mid-April. Finally, I'm able to fulfil my dream.
Thanks you all who wishes me luck in my driving and my interview for stewardess. I finally did it!













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home