mIchy

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day - Part 2 (Our 2nd Anniversary)
Baby is sweet enough to give me a big surprise despite he have to stay in camp on weekdays. On 13th of Feb, after I had my dinner, I was resting on the sofa. Then Boon suddenly asked me and beng whether we want to wash our shoes. I didn't reply her, so she went to open the door to take her shoes in. When I turn my head to look at the back, baby was behind me. I was so touched that I nearly cry out, but mummy was there, so I didn't cry. He was there to give me my advance V-day presents. By the way, he was having his nights out on wed. Like the presents alot:)



On 15th Feb, we went to have our V-day dinner and watch CJ 7. It's just a mini celebration.



1 Comments:

At 4:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home